Today I felt stiff, and a little achy, but I felt myself, and I hit the metrics at work. I’m heading back to the gym tomorrow.
- I soooooo wanted to stop for a cold brew from Dunkin after work to celebrate making my numbers. But I didn’t.
- I’m more or less down five pounds.
- My blood pressure is much more normal now.
- I finally got a good night’s sleep.
- I still can’t really bend, so there’s no easy way to retrieve stuff from the floor, put on my socks and shoes, or slap on my underwear.
- The next novel in the Fashion and Fiends series is at 40,000 words.
- I had my second visit with a coach from Modern Health today. She’s adorable, and I have six more free sessions for the year. She saw Nala and fell in love with my naughty-feathered brat.
- I am swimming in things that need to be done for Parisian Phoenix.
- The rescheduled service dog canine therapeutic evaluation is Monday.
- I have been taking my vitamins.
What I ate today:
- 4:30 a.m., one cup Supercoffee, dark roast, with half and half
- 6 a.m., first breakfast, Kind Breakfast bar, oatmeal peanut butter, mango jerky from Solely
- 8:30 a.m., second breakfast, Quest protein bar, birthday cake flavor, 3-4 ounces cranberry juice cocktail
- 11:30 a.m., lunch, stuffed pepper soup, diet Pepsi, one peppermint Hershey kiss
- 1:30 p.m., Hippeas chickpea vegan cheese snacks
- 4 p.m., Coke Zero
- 6 p.m., dinner, sprouted flatbread airfried chips with paprika, sprouted hot dog bun with half a chicken burger, dip made with various leftovers: chicken, brie, cheddar, kale, diced carrots, Buffalo cauliflower “rice”
(and about 36 ounces of water, working on 12 more ounces as I write this)