I think I might have said two or three hundred times that this week was hard.
But there was some goodness between all the hard.
- Our CEO got my department a mentor. Someone we all love and trust, though I am the only person in the group who doesn’t have a pre-existing relationship with this man.
- My coworkers are all so super nice. My former office mate makes the Folgers in the kitchen palatable and I normally hate Folgers. He makes the coffee so strong it tastes like chocolate.
- My new development partner and I are getting along great and I love her energy.
- My other colleague invited me out for a drink after work. She was meeting some friends and wanted someone to keep her company so I had a lovely oatmeal stout at Pearly Baker’s.
At home, I watched the episode of Kitchen Nightmares that was filmed in Forks Township, “Bella Luna,” and saw some nice shots of Easton:
And tomorrow our favorite little dog, Sobaka, is coming to visit so for the next week we will have…
- One Yorky Maltese
- One kitten
- One cockatoo
- Two nine-year-old cats (with seven legs)
- Three parakeets
And for your viewing pleasure, here are Nala and Opie: Nala and Opie check each other out