The kittens still eat as if they don’t know when their next meal will be.
I gave Nala a shower today to evaluate the extent of her plucking. She spent most of the day with me. I even let her have a small piece of Cool Ranch Dorito. She liked that.
I went to Petco and used my $10 off $30 coupon. Bought Nala a perch she hopefully can’t eat and some more parrot food.
I worked myself to exhaustion doing chores today. And had a big bag of Doritos and two slices of ring bologna for dinner.
I did chores all day and the house doesn’t seem cleaner. It still looks gross.
Let’s see if I can recap.
- I cleaned the kitchen/bathroom cat box.
- I ran the dishwasher. Did the dishes that can’t go in the dishwasher.
- Cleaned bird cages.
- Fed all the animals.
- Gave the cockatoo a shower.
- Scrubbed the tub.
- Tried to unclog the drain. This became a laborious process.
- Went grocery shopping.
- Put the groceries away.
- Folded laundry and put clothes away.
- Vacuumed my bedroom.
- Cleaned the roomba.
- Stripped my bed.
- Remade my bed.
- Did a load of linens.
- Hung the linens to dry.
- Unloaded and reloaded the dishwasher.
- Scrubbed the kitchen sink.
- Gathered all of the newspapers for the birds.
- Organized my tax paperwork (my last W2 came so now I’m stressing about doing my taxes).
- Went to the pet store.
- Fed all four cats.