The title and format of this post is homage to our local daily newspaper, The Express-Times, and their weekly column on the op-ed pages celebrating the best and the worst of the community that week.
- I did three workouts this week.
- I packed several smart lunches.
- I went to the grocery store.
- My daughter and I worked well together trying to keep the house clean.
- I started the week eating fresh fruit. (I’m not a fan of much fruit.)
- I wanted to attend the book club last night at our local independent bookstore, Book and Puppet Company, but I didn’t read the book. And it was Zazie in the Metro so I really intended to join the group.
- Those workouts were five to ten minutes each.
- I ordered Dominoes twice and ate a ridiculous amount of pizza and two doughnuts.
- The fruit is languishing in the fridge.
- I watched way too many episodes of Kitchen Nightmares.