There’s so much good activity in my life right now — I’ve been too busy to catch everyone up.
- My last day at work is tomorrow and my colleague, Mr. Accordion, is coming over tonight.
- I have been working hard publicizing Aspire to Autonomy’s upcoming events, and they have given me the title of Communications Director. I am working with a fantastic intern on public relations and I think, I hope, she is having fun.
- Gayle, the teenager and I, went for a nice walk in Easton Cemetery last night. Every time I go up there I find more cool things!
- Gayle, the teenager and I went to Porter’s Pub last night after the walk and they let me eat all the “stinky cheese.” Gayle bought me a very delicious salted caramel chocolate porter from Saucony Creek. To celebrate new beginnings!
- I cashed in my free medium 2-topping pizza from Dominos.
- I’ve been making Nala puzzles every morning to try and keep her busy.
- We found someone that can get Mama cat spayed for free. (Did I mention we were out on a walk and our kittens’ mama came to us and we brought her home. She’s pregnant. Again.) We thought the organization would let us foster her and her kittens until they found homes… but now we’re being told they might keep her. So we are a tad sad.
- And for multiple days in a row I have made 10,000 or more steps a day!