For those who enjoy Nala’s shenanigans… She insisted on trying to steal my coffee. See her here: Coffee thief.
And we do still have the cats. Including big, dumb Oz.
Periodically I put her back in my room, but she kept calling me due to her fear of the budgies. So Nala watched me unload & reload the dishwasher, have breakfast and make extra parfaits, do two loads of wash, hang wash, let the roomba vacuum the kitchen and then I washed the kitchen floor.
As for meals this week, the menu includes:
- A nice chunk of ham I got at the grocery outlet for $1. Probably with boxed Mac and cheese.
- Veggie burgers or regular burgers
- Spaghetti, either that black bean spaghetti I got at Marshall’s or Green Giant lentil rotini I got on sale at Target
- A prepared salmon and vegetable salad I also got cheap at Grocery Outlet
- And “Greek night” with a lentil salad and a white bean salad from Lidl and some mighty fine looking mixed olives I got at Grocery Outlet for 77 cents.
And this little naughty cockatoo refuses to vacate the drying rack, probably because it’s heated.
Now my daughter and I are off to bake cookies.